Towbars On The Drive is a DVLA Approved Number Plate Supplier and can now provide you with an official legally printed number plate for your towing vehicle.
We are proudly offering this service at the low cost of £9.99 with any towbar fitting.
What is needed?
Please note that for our DVLA records, we will be required to see proof of your identity and proof of your entitlement before we are able to hand over a number plate for the required vehicle. Take a look at the verification documents we can accept. The vehicle must be registered in your name, matching your proof of identity.
Proof of Identity
- Driving Licence
- Utility Bill (issued within last 6 months)
- Bank or Building Society Statement (issued within last 6 months)
- National Identity Card
- Debit or Credit Card
- Police Warrant Card
- An Armed Forces Card
Proof of Entitlement
- Registration Certificate V5C/V5C(NI)
- New Keeper Supplement V5C/2/V5C/2(NI)
- Certificate of Entitlement V750/V750(NI)
- Retention Document V778
- Renewal reminder for tax disc SORN/V11/V11(NI)
- Temporary Registration Certificate V379/V279(NI)
- Number Plate Authorisation Certificate V948 with official DVLA, DVA or VOSA stamp.
- A letter of authorisation from lease/hire company, including fleet operators. The letter must quote the document reference number from the V5C/V5C(NI)
- Record of the insurer’s name, reference and policy number (for repairs approved by an insurance company)
What Else Can We Do?
We can supply and provide a range of additional products from towbar fitting to bike racks and alarm systems.
Tel 0121 285 0057
Freephone 0800 488 0647
Out of Hours No. 07446 781 026
Monday - Saturday
9:00 a.m - 7:00 p.m
Towbar Supply and Fitting
Vehicle Reg Plates
Towbars On The Drive